14 Baby Girl Shower or Gender Reveal Mini Centerpieces - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Planning a baby shower or a gender reveal party? Decorate your party with style and ease. Our custom designed and hand made mini Baby Girl Shower/Gender Reveal Mini Centerpieces are the perfect way to finish off all of your party tables and make an excellent party favor. Decorating couldn't get any simpler - or any more affordable. Each of our come pre-arranged and are ready to go - straight out of the box! If you are looking for the easiest way to decorate for your party - these mini centerpieces are definitely the way to go.
Our Baby Shower/Gender Reveal Mini Centerpieces are shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - guaranteeing your centerpieces will be made using only the highest quality, freshest flowers available. The flowers are custom tinted to your exact color specifications, and arranged in flower foam, ensuring they are ready to be displayed as soon as you receive them. The flowers used to make up our mini-centerpieces are very long lasting - however, for best results, we recommend you follow our Mini Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Each Baby Shower or Gender Reveal Mini Centerpiece box will contain 14 individual centerpieces; each approximately 4.5 inches wide and 12 inches tall. Each centerpiece will be made up of flowers in the color combinations you request. Usually, there are 3 - 4 different styles of arrangements per box, however, you can customize your centerpieces any way you wish. If you wish all of the centerpieces to be made up identically, or if wish to select only specific styles, we can order those for you. Call us at (207) 618-7618 and we will help you design the centerpieces that work best for your event.
Mini Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- Open Box as soon as you receive it
- Each Centerpiece will be contained in an individual bag. Carefully pull each bagged arrangement out of the box.
- Remove the wooden dowels from each arrangement. These are only used to ensure the centerpieces do not get damaged in shipping.
- Each centerpiece is made up of flowers inserted into previously moistened flower foam. This is to ensure the flowers arrive fresh and are ready to go. However, we highly recommend re-wetting the foam upon arrival to extend the life of your flowers for as long as possible.
- To re-wet the flower foam, carefully separate the top flowers and add water as you would to any arrangement. The water may continue to drain into the water proof wrapping covering the foam. This is fine. Ensure that any part of the foam that feels dry to the touch is given enough water to remain moist. You may leave some water at the base of the foam to help keep the arrangements fresh, or you may gently pour out any excess water that may pool after the foam is saturated.
- The flower foam is a resilient base for each centerpiece, and is a great water source for your flowers. However, it does dent and may have changed shape a bit during the shipping process. If any of your arrangements do not sit as you would like upon arrival, gently push on the foam base so that it sits the way you desire.
- Mini Centerpieces are available year round.
- If cared for properly, your mini-centerpieces can last up to 2 weeks.
- Each centerpiece is approximately 4.5 inches wide and 12 inches tall
- Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 Days Before Use Date
Remove flower bouquet from box immediately. Cut 1 inch off the stems and remove any greens from the lower part of the stem that will be in water; greens can contaminate the water which in turn can contaminate your flowers. Put water in a vase and arrange flowers as soon as possible. Re-cut stems and change water on the third day you've had your flowers and every third day thereafter or as needed. If the blooms start to droop, re-cut flowers and change water immediately. For best results display your flower bouquet away from direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.