14 Baltimore Colored Mini Centerpieces - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Planning a football or school party? Decorate your party with style and ease. Our custom designed and hand made Baltimore colored Mini Centerpieces are the perfect way to finish off all of your party tables and make an excellent party favor. Decorating couldn't get any simpler - or any more affordable. Each of our custom made Mini Centerpieces are just $8.21 per centerpiece! All of our mini centerpieces come pre-arranged and are ready to go - straight out of the box! If you are looking for the easiest way to decorate for your party - these mini centerpieces are definitely the way to go.
Our Baltimore colored Mini Centerpieces are shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - guaranteeing your centerpieces will be made using only the highest quality, freshest flowers available. The flowers are custom tinted to your exact color specifications, and arranged in flower foam, ensuring they are ready to be displayed as soon as you receive them. The flowers used to make up our mini-centerpieces are very long lasting - however, for best results, we recommend you follow our Mini Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Each Baltimore Colored Mini Centerpiece box will contain 14 individual centerpieces; each approximately 4.5 inches wide and 12 inches tall. Each centerpiece will be made up of flowers in the color combinations you request. Usually, there are 3 - 4 different styles of arrangements per box, however, you can customize your centerpieces any way you wish. If you wish all of the centerpieces to be made up identically, or if wish to select only specific styles, we can order those for you. Call us at (207) 618-7618 and we will help you design the centerpieces that work best for your event.
Mini Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- Open Box as soon as you receive it
- Each Centerpiece will be contained in an individual bag. Carefully pull each bagged arrangement out of the box.
- Remove the wooden dowels from each arrangement. These are only used to ensure the centerpieces do not get damaged in shipping.
- Each centerpiece is made up of flowers inserted into previously moistened flower foam. This is to ensure the flowers arrive fresh and are ready to go. However, we highly recommend re-wetting the foam upon arrival to extend the life of your flowers for as long as possible.
- To re-wet the flower foam, carefully separate the top flowers and add water as you would to any arrangement. The water may continue to drain into the water proof wrapping covering the foam. This is fine. Ensure that any part of the foam that feels dry to the touch is given enough water to remain moist. You may leave some water at the base of the foam to help keep the arrangements fresh, or you may gently pour out any excess water that may pool after the foam is saturated.
- The flower foam is a resilient base for each centerpiece, and is a great water source for your flowers. However, it does dent and may have changed shape a bit during the shipping process. If any of your arrangements do not sit as you would like upon arrival, gently push on the foam base so that it sits the way you desire.
- Mini Centerpieces are available year round.
- If cared for properly, your mini-centerpieces can last up to 2 weeks.
- Each centerpiece is approximately 4.5 inches wide and 12 inches tall
- Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 Days Before Use Date
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.