Aspidistra Leaves - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Aspidistra Leaves are a remarkably versatile green. On their own, their large, deep green leaves add height and substance to your centerpieces and bouquets - but they can also be used to create beautiful green accents or natural mechanics for floral centerpieces. Bend Aspidistra leaves in half, staple or wire together to create unique green loops for your floral arrangements or, for a unique modern look, wrap Aspidistra Leaves around the inside of a clean vase. Not only do they look beautiful and do well submerged in water for long periods of time, they are a great way to conceal flower stems or flower foam.
Our wholesale greens are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! Wholesale Aspidistra Leaves Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Aspidistra Leaves Care Instructions:
- Open box and remove the stems.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place in water with plant food.
- Change water every day other day.
- Place in the coolest area possible.
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2 Days Before Event
- 10 Stems of Aspidistra Leaves per bunch
- Leaf Length is Approximately 14 - 18" tall
- Leaf Diameter is Approximately 6" wide
- Available Year Round
- Does Well Submerged in water