Wholesale Assorted Colored Anemones - Requires 7 Day Advance Purchase
Anemones are soft, elegant, beautiful flowers, that are perfect for both formal and informal events. Anemone flowers feature a row of large, delicate petals that form a cup shaped circle around a dark center. Anemones add a light, but luxurious feel, to your floral arrangements - definitely an eye catching beauty. Anemones are an excellent statement or secondary flower, providing texture, beauty and soft lines to any type of floral design and it blends beautifully with virtually every type of flower. Anemones also look striking when showcased on their own, making them an excellent choice for creating easy, stunning centerpieces. Anemones are often used in classic, elegant, formal designs, however, it works just as well in more relaxed, casual settings such as wildflower, farm, barn and rustic inspired arrangements. Assorted Colored Anemones are available year round and have an average vase life of 5 days, if cared for properly.
Assorted Colored Anemones
Available year round, our Wholesale Assorted Colored Anemones are cut and shipped straight from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms in Equador. These farms produce exceptionally beautiful, full, high grade, reliable and superior flowers with large petals. We 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Anemones, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Anemones to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Anemones 2-3 days before your event.
For Anemones to look its best, it is important you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Assorted Colored Anemones Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Anemone Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Anemones are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 8 - 10 inches
- Each Anemone stem has 1 bloom - 2 - 3 1/2 inches in diameter, on average.
- Anemone flowers are soft and delicate. Handle gently and keep in a cool location. Store your anemones away from direct sunlight, heat sources and/or drafts.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- Cut approximately 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem and immediately place in fresh, clean water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Anemones hydrate for at least an hour before arranging, 24 hours is recommended.
- Anemones can be a phototropic flower - meaning the stems may bend toward a light source and blooms may close at night. This is normal. If you wish your stems to remain upright, place a light source directly above your flowers, or rotate vase so that all sides receive the same amount of light.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.