Petite Centerpieces - Requires 7 days Advance Notice!
Our Petite Centerpiece is a professionally designed, beautiful centerpiece that is perfect for fundraising. Our Petite Centerpiece is a great bouquet of mixed flowers that looks wonderful and lasts a very long time. These small bouquets come with plastic cups - making them a perfect small centerpiece - and they have quickly become our most popular fundraising bouquet. Each bouquet is simply stunning on it's own. Make money for your organization by selling these unique and much loved bouquets.
Our Petite Centerpieces highlight the highest quality seasonal flowers available at an incredible price! As a true "farm bouquet", the actual flower colors and varieties (or recipe) in these centerpieces can change based upon availability - we cannot guarantee the exact mix of flowers in each bouquet.. Each box of 18 centerpieces will contain bouquets made up in the following color schemes: red, pink, dark pink, white, orange, yellow and lavender. These are so versatile and so beautiful, people often buy more than one - making them a great fundraising item!
Our Petite Seasonal Centerpieces are sold in boxes containing 18 centerpieces. We have a suggested selling price of $20 per centerpiece.
In addition, our Flowers for Fundraising professionals are always available to assist you in designing a personalized marketing plan to help you meet your fundraising goals. We offer all of our clients the option of a FREE custom designed website for online orders, as well as promotional sales and order sheets for in-person or door-to-door sales. We are always available to support our clients unique marketing needs. Give us a call at (207)618-7618 and we'd be happy to design a program just for you!
The flowers for our Petite Centerpieces are chosen, cut and arranged by flower professionals at the farm - assuring only the freshest, highest quality flowers are selected. We suggest that you have them arrive 1 - 2 days before your event. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. These bouquets are made up of hardy, long lived flowers - so our Petite Centerpieces are sure to last for quite awhile. We are so sure you will be pleased with our Centerpieces, we offer a 100% guarantee on quality and freshness. For best results, we recommend you follow our Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Petite Fundraising Centerpieces Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before You Wish Them To Be Delivered! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are sent priority overnight, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives.
Petite Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(s) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each box will contain 18, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets and 18 individual plastic cups in seasonal colors.
- Each Petite Centerpiece will contain 18 stems of premium seasonal flowers and greens. Flowers selected are based on availability and may differ from the picture shown. At least 30% of bouquets will be made up in traditional Spring colors - the remainder will be an assortment of other colors. All flowers will be of the same or greater quality and value as those shown in the image.
- Each Petite Centerpiece is approximately 22 cm (8 - 9 inches) in stem length.
- Fill Plastic cups with fresh, clean room temperature water.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stems. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. This can especially effect gerbera daisies. Ensure water is fresh and clear at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, and immediately place in prepared cups.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Centerpieces hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Suggested Delivery Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.