Available year round, Aster Solidago is a showy filler flower with its feathery yellow plumes that add height, fullness and softening to any farm, wildflower or rustic floral arrangement. While it can pair with numerous flowers, Aster Solidago looks wonderful with Sunflowers, Gerbera and traditional Daisies, Roses, Ornamental Kales, Mums and Seeded Eucalyptus. A hardy flower, Aster Solidago is easy to work with and has a vase life of 6 - 8 days with proper care.
Wholesale Aster Solidago
Our Aster Solidago is cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee it's quality and freshness. Once you receive your Aster Solidago, remove as much green leafy foliage as possible from the bottom of the stems (leaving the foliage around the yellow plumes), cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of the stems and place in water. Aster Solidago does not need time to open, but will need hydration. Ensure all foliage that falls below any water lines is removed; aster foliage can become slimy when immersed in water. This is easily prevented by removing all leaves that fall in or near water levels. We recommend you receive you Aster Solidago 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale Aster Solidago Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Aster Solidago Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Aster Solidago is shipped in grower's bunches, each containing 10 stems per bunch
- Remove as much green leafy foliage off the bottom portion of the stems as possible (leaving only the foliage around the flower plume)
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in water out of direct sunlight
- Each Solidago "Spray" contains several yellow blooms
- Stem Length approx 20 - 28 inches
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date