Bella Farm Bouquet- Requires 7 Days Advance Notice
Our Bella Farm Bouquet is a sweet bouquet sure to make your dancer happy. The Bella Farm Bouquet highlights the highest quality seasonal flowers available at an incredible price! As a true "farm bouquet", the actual flower colors and varieties (or recipe) in these bouquets can change based upon availability - we cannot guarantee the exact mix of flowers or colors in each bouquet. We can guarantee that at least 30% of these bouquets will be made up of traditional Spring colored flowers; the remainder of the box will contain an assortment of colors. The Bella Farm Bouquet will contain 10 stems of the absolute BEST "Growers Choice" premium, farm fresh flowers and greens, arranged by hand by flower professionals, ensuring they will look great right out of the box! These bouquets are simply stunning - you absolutely will not be disappointed with this choice! We guarantee it!
The Small Box of Bella Farm Bouquets are sold in boxes containing 16 bouquets. Your cost is $8.44 per bouquet - including shipping! We have a suggested selling price of $13.00 per bouquet - netting you a profit of $4.56 (35%) on each bouquet sold! However, you may choose whatever price you wish to re-sell these bouquets to meet your own fundraising needs - you can determine your own profit margin!
Our bouquets are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! They are cut, arranged and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide a 100% guarantee of quality. They may arrive in bud form and may need a few days to fully open up. We recommend that you have your mixed flower bouquets delivered at least 1 - 2 days BEFORE your event or sale date to ensure they are fully open. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. All you need to do once they arrive is remove them from their boxes, cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of their stems and place them in warm water. Store your bouquets in a cool room, out of direct sunlight, away from drafts and extreme temperatures, and let them open up naturally. For best results, we recommend you follow the Bouquet Care Instructions below.
Since these bouquets are made to order, we require at least 7 Days advance notice for these orders. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Bella Farm Bouquet Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each Box will contain 16, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquet.
- Each Bella Farm Bouquet will contain 10 stems of premium seasonal flowers and greens. Flowers and flower colors selected are based on availability and may differ from the picture shown. All flowers selected will be of the same or greater quality and value as those shown.
- Each Bella Farm Bouquet is approximately 40 cm ( 15 - 16 inches) in height.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. Gerbera Daisies are extremely sensitive to bacteria in the water - it may cause the daisies to droop or reduce their lifespan. To prevent this, keep the water fresh and clean at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Bouquets hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Suggested Delivery Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.