Best Wishes Floral Centerpiece - Requires 7 Days Advance Purchase
With 25 stems of the most beautiful mixture of flowers - roses, carnations, hydrangeas, mums, and luxurious greens - all hand arranged in a stylish wooden box, our Best Wishes Floral Centerpiece is simply STUNNING! Our Best Wishes Centerpiece is guaranteed to impress, delight and wow everyone who sees it. Perfect for every event, and every season - this centerpiece is florist designed using only the freshest, highest quality flowers from our eco friendly and socially responsible farms.
All Bouquets Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included. For best results, we recommend following our floral care instructions below.
Each Best Wishes Floral Centerpiece Contains:
- 4 Green Eucalyptus Parvifolia
- 4 Peach Rose 40 Cm
- 2 Mini White Hydrangea 12 Cms
- 3 Green Ruscus
- 3 Peach Spray Rose
- 4 Peach Minicarnation
- 3 Green Pittosporum
- 2 White Spider Mums
- Vase Included - may vary from what is shown
Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your centerpiece, open the box and remove flowers.
- Flowers will arrive pre-arranged in flower foam within their decorative wooden box.
- Ensure foam is kept moist. Carefully separate a few blooms and feel the green flower foam. If it is dry, remoisten by adding water to the arrangement.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts.
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.