Dusty Miller Flat Leaf Wholesale - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice
Dusty Miller is a gray sage green leaf that finishes off bouquets and centerpieces beautifully. It is soft and delicate, adding an elegant and stylish texture to every type of floral arrangement. It's beautiful gray color blends harmoniously with any color scheme, making it a perfect "green" for weddings and events in every season. It works wonderfully in all winter or formal white florals, as well as with springtime pastel color palettes, or next to the rich reds, burgundys, oranges and yellows in fall arrangements. Dusty Miller Flat Leaf is available year round, and despite it's delicate texture, is remarkably hardy and easy to work with.
Our Greens are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! Dusty Miller Flat Leaf Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Dusty Miller Flat Leaf Care Instructions:
- Open box and remove the stems.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place in clean, fresh water
- Change water every day other day.
- Place in the coolest area possible.
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2 Days Before Event
- 8 - 10 Stems of Dusty Miller Flat Leaf per bunch
- Available Yer Round
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.