Elephant Ear (Alocacia) Leaves Wholesale - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice
Make decorating your tropical wedding or event a breeze with Elephant Ear Leaves. Whether you are looking to create a complete island experience, or simply wish to add a bit of the tropics into your floral designs, Elephant Ear Leaves are perfect. Mixing tropical greenery and florals with traditional western flowers is a hot trend, growing in popularity every year. Elephant leaves are easy to use, long lasting and provide excellent texture, substance and style to floral designs. They are also perfect to use for easy table decor. Use them as placements or charges underneath china, or line them down the center of a table as a runner to add a fun, unique, eco-friendly flourish to your party. Elephant Ear Leaves are available year round and at our wholesale pricing - very affordable.
Our Wholesale Tropical Greens are shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - guaranteeing your Monstera Leaves will be the highest quality, freshest greens available. In fact, the farm that produces our tropical greenery and flowers plants every seed themselves, and harvests each bloom by hand on land they have rescued from injured areas of the Rainforest. By purchasing your tropical flowers and greens from us, you will not only have the most beautiful tropical party available, your purchase will help promote reforestation of the Rainforest with their native flora.
Elephant Ear Leaves Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Elephant Ear (Alocacia) Leaves Care Instructions:
- Open box and remove the stems.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Elephant Ear (Alocacia) Leaves are @ 39 inches in length
- Place in room temperature water.
- Change water every day other day.
- Keep all tropical greenery at comfortable room temperature. Temperatures between 55°F to 75°F are best. DO NOT REFRIGERATE ANY TROPICAL GREENERY - REFRIGERATION CAN DAMAGE TROPICAL FLOWERS AND GREENERY.
- We recommend that you mist your Tropical Greenery occasionally to help the leaves retain moisture.
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2-3 Days Before Event
- Available Year Round