Flax Leaves - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Flax Leaves are a hardy and versatile green. On their own, their long, deep green leaves add form and shape to your centerpieces and bouquets - but they can also be used to create beautiful green accents. Flax leaves can be folded in a variety of shapes to create unique floral designs, or they can be looped to form a nice backing green for boutonnieres and corsages. They can also be braided or folded to create modern and creative floral designs.
Our wholesale greens are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! Wholesale Flax Leaves Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Flax Leaves Care Instructions:
- Open box and remove the stems.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place in water with plant food.
- Change water every day other day.
- Place in the coolest area possible.
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2 Days Before Event
- 8 - 10 Stems of Flax Leaves per bunch
- Available Year Round