Free Spirit Garden Roses
Free Spirit is an extraordinary Garden rose - and a 48 LongStems favorite. Her large, gorgeous, upward facing bloom is a kaleidoscope of amazing colors that change as she matures. Free Spirit is like getting a new gift every day - a gift that unbelievably becomes even more beautiful as she develops. Her large bud is a vibrant orange mixed with lighter shades of apricot and glimmers of golden yellows. However, each day she blooms, her many, overlapping, wavy petals (@ 120 per flower) unfurl to reveal additional, delightful colors in peaches, pinks, berries, persimmon and soft yellows, that just keep growing in intensity. She's like receiving a whole bouquet of colors in one intoxicating rose. Free Spirit's exceptional shading allows her to work well in a wide range of color palettes - a range of pinks, oranges, peaches, yellows, ochres, wines, burgundy's and even berry. Mix in blue and/or gray foliages (such as eucalyptus and/or dusty miller) as well as succulents and she absolutely glows. Blend her with burgundy or wine colored flowers or foliage for elegantly rich designs. Add in your favorite greenery and she steals the show. Free Spirit is a rose that just works with virtually every color scheme and any design concept. No matter what look you want to achieve, Free Spirit is perfect for it. And if that wasn't enough, Free Spirit is an outstanding performer, hardy, incredibly easy to work with, and if cared for properly, long lived - with an average vase life of 12 days.
We grow our beautiful Garden Roses in the high altitudes of South America. This environment allows our farms to grow stronger, more reliable and longer lasting roses that produce larger heads filled and more petals. The blooms on these roses open up more slowly, creating a longer lasting bloom. Our roses are shipped directly from the farm, making them extremely fresh!! They are cut and shipped the same day ensuring their quality and freshness. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality.
All of our roses are grown on environmentally friendly, Rain Forest Certified and Socially Responsible Farms.
Our wholesale Roses will arrive in wrapped bunches of 25 roses each; strapped and secured in specially designed boxes to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. To ensure the roses arrive in good shape, the farm double stacks the roses in each cardboard wrapped bunch, so it may appear at first glance that you only have 12 roses in each bundle, but turn the roses upside down and count the stems - you will see each bunch contains 25 fresh, high quality roses. In addition, to protect the flowers during shipping, our Roses are shipped with their guard petals still attached. All roses have several outer petals that surround the rose blooms - which may appear bruised, torn or discolored upon arrival. THIS IS NORMAL. Simply remove these few outer petals once you have finished hydrating the roses. It is not uncommon for each rose bloom to have 5 - 10 guard petals.
Because our roses are the freshest available, they will most likely arrive in bud form and may need a day or two to open up. We recommend that you have your roses delivered 2 - 3 days BEFORE your event date to ensure they are fully open. Roses are a very hardy flower, but they will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Mid Stem Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. For your Garden Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions on the Flower Care tab above.
Wholesale Free Spirit Garden Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Roses Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Long Stem Roses will arrive with either plastic or cardboard packaging that hold the flower bunches together. LEAVE THIS ON FOR AT LEAST 2 - 4 HOURS WHILE INITIALLY HYDRATING YOUR FLOWERS. After 2 - 4 hours, you may carefully remove this packaging. Failure to keep the packaging on the roses while initially hydrating may result in the rose heads drooping.
- Make sure you remove the packaging after 4 hours. The flower heads will begin to swell and you don't want the packaging to bruise the buds at this point.
- Long Stem Roses are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 25 stems per bunch.
- To protect roses during shipping, roses are double stacked (1 layer of roses is placed over a 2nd layer). When you receive your roses, you will only see 12 rose blooms - you will NOT be able to see the additional 13 roses which form the lower layer in the package. Turn the bundle over, and you will be able to count 25 stems. An image of how our roses are shipped is on our website.
- Stem Length approx 19 - 20 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not too hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem and immediately place in water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container. Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their bloom size.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.