Glamorous Mixed Floral Bouquet - Requires 7 Days Advance Purchase
25 Stems of the freshest, highest quality blooms makes up our Glamorous Bouquet. Filled with roses, carnations, lilies, Mums, Snapdragons and more - our Glamorous bouquet will definitely impress and delight whoever is lucky enough to receive it. Our Glamorous Bouquet is florist designed using hand picked flowers direct from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms. Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed.
All Bouquets Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included. For best results, we recommend following our floral care instructions below.
Each Glamorous Mixed Floral Bouquet Contains:
- 4 Pink Bicolor Roses
- 3 White Snapdragons
- 2 Dark Pink Asiatic Lilies
- 3 White Cushion Pompons
- 2 Pink Dianthus
- 5 Dark Pink Fancy Minicarnation
- 3 Lavender Novelty Pompons
- 3 Baby Blue Green Eucalyptus
- Vase Included - may vary from what is shown
Bouquet Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquet, open the box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Fill Vase with Fresh, clean water.
- Floral food is included with the bouquet. We recommend use of the Floral Food - read instructions as to how much water to mix with the packet you receive for best results.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stems. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. This can especially effect gerbera daisies. Ensure water is fresh and clear at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Let Bouquets hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water clean and fresh.
Remove flower bouquet from box immediately. Cut 1 inch off the stems and remove any greens from the lower part of the stem that will be in water; greens can contaminate the water which in turn can contaminate your flowers. Put water in a vase and arrange flowers as soon as possible. Re-cut stems and change water on the third day you've had your flowers and every third day thereafter or as needed. If the blooms start to droop, re-cut flowers and change water immediately. For best results display your flower bouquet away from direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.