Happy Birthday Mixed Floral Bouquet - Requires 10 Days Advance Purchase
With 24 of the cheeriest, most colorful blooms, our Happy Birthday Bouquet is sure to bring a smile to your special someone. Our colorful mix of gerber daisies, roses, mums and more are hand picked and arranged by florists on our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farm. This ensures you will only receive the freshest, highest quality flowers, 100% guaranteed to satisfy and delight.
All Bouquets Requires 10 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included. For best results, we recommend following our floral care instructions below.
Each Happy Birthday Mixed Floral Bouquet Contains:
- 1 Dark Pink Gerbera
- 3 Green Spider Mums
- 3 Yellow Roses
- 2 Dark Pink Fancy Minicarnation
- 2 Orange Spray Roses
- 1 Orange Gerbera
- 1 Yellow Gerbera
- 3 Purple Button Pom Poms
- 3 Green Cocculus
- 5 Purple Stock
- Vase Included - may vary from what is shown
Bouquet Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquet, open the box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Fill Vase with Fresh, clean water.
- Floral food is included with the bouquet. We recommend use of the Floral Food - read instructions as to how much water to mix with the packet you receive for best results.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stems. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. This can especially effect gerbera daisies. Ensure water is fresh and clear at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Let Bouquets hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water clean and fresh.
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.