HEARTS RED GARDEN ROSES - Wholesale Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Hearts is a gorgeous, rich, deep red, almost burgundy garden rose. Looking at her highly unique and distinctive shape, you can immediately see how she got her name. Her large bloom is made up of wave upon wave of curvy petals that radiate out from the center of her bloom, creating a heart shape. Highly romantic and dramatic, Hearts is striking and will easily seduce you with her beauty. Play up her luxurious and velvety side by pairing her with equally strong colors such as golds, plums, deep oranges, blue or blackberries and deep green, gray or blue foliages.
Our premium Garden roses are grown in the high altitudes of South America using the latest in agriculture advances. This produces much larger rose heads with more petals and also thicker, more durable stems. Roses with more petals open up slower, creating a longer lasting flower.
Despite their looks, roses are an incredibly hardy flower and easy to work with. Roses do very well in both floral foam and water based settings - making them a good choice for any type of arrangement or bouquet you are looking to create. If cared for properly, most roses have an average vase life of 8 days.
To protect the flowers, our Garden Roses are shipped with their guard petals still attached. All roses have several outer petals that surround the rose blooms which may appear bruised, torn or discolored. THIS IS NORMAL. Simply remove these few outer petals once you have finished hydrating the roses. It is not uncommon for each rose bloom to have 5 - 10 guard petals. Once you receive your Hearts Roses, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and immediately place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly Garden Long Stem Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. For your Mid Stem Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below. We recommend you receive your Garden Stem Roses 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale Hearts Red Garden Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Roses Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Long Stem Roses will arrive with either plastic or cardboard packaging that hold the flower bunches together. LEAVE THIS ON FOR AT LEAST 2 - 4 HOURS WHILE INITIALLY HYDRATING YOUR FLOWERS. After 2 - 4 hours, you may carefully remove this packaging. Failure to keep the packaging on the roses while initially hydrating may result in the rose heads drooping.
- Make sure you remove the packaging after 4 hours. The flower heads will begin to swell and you don't want the packaging to bruise the buds at this point.
- Long Stem Roses are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 25 stems per bunch.
- To protect roses during shipping, roses are double stacked (1 layer of roses is placed over a 2nd layer). When you receive your roses, you will only see 12 rose blooms - you will NOT be able to see the additional 13 roses which form the lower layer in the package. Turn the bundle over, and you will be able to count 25 stems. An image of how our roses are shipped is on our website.
- Stem Length approx 19 - 20 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not too hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem and immediately place in water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container. Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their bloom size.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.