Full and fluffy Hydrangeas are wonderful wedding flowers. Not only are hydrangeas absolutely beautiful, but they are also extremely versatile. They look stunning on their own, and also look particularly good when mixed with roses, calla lilies, lilies, or carnations. They dry very nicely and can make a nice memento of your special day for years to come.
Our flowers are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! These Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
- Dry Blooms: hang upside down in dry area.
- Bloom Size Approx 8 - 10 inches (22 - 25 cm)
- One Bloom per Stem
- Shipped with Water/Food Bags On Each Stem
- Suggested Delivery: 2 - 3 Days Before Use
Hydrangeas Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Hydrangeas are shipped with water/food packets attached to the bottom of their stems. Remove this packet just prior to cutting and hydrating.
- Hydrangeas need a lot of water, so proper hydration is key to having them look their best.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem at a steep angle, allowing the stems more surface area to drink water.
- Immediately place cut flowers in water with plant food.
- Place flowers in the coolest area possible, out of direct sunlight.
- Hydrangeas are very thirsty - check water levels often to ensure they have plenty of water.
- You can easily refresh natural hydrangea blooms by giving them a fresh stem cut and submerging the entire flower head and stem in water for 20 min. Ensure flowers are out of direct sun light and in a cool area.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.