Wholesale Lavender Spray Stock - Requires 7 Day Advance Purchase
Like Standard Stock, Spray Stock is an elegant, beautiful upright flower, that is perfect for both formal and informal events. Spray Stock features one tall, upright stem with multiple lateral stems (on average 3) that branch off the main stem - creating multiple tall flower spikes on each stem. Each individual flower is covered with multiple ruffled, fragrant blooms which adds a fresh, pleasing scent to your arrangements. Spray Stock is a good focal line flower, providing height, texture and substance to any type of arrangement and it blends beautifully with virtually every type of flower. Stock also looks striking when massed together on its own, making it an excellent choice for creating easy, stunning centerpieces. Stock is often used in classic, elegant, formal designs, however, it works just as well in more relaxed, casual settings such as wildflower, farm, barn and rustic inspired designs, and massed together, works well as a modern arrangement. Lavender Spray Stock is available year round, is very easy to work with and has an average vase life of 5 days, if cared for properly.
Lavender Spray Stock
Available year round, our Wholesale Lavender Spray Stock is cut and shipped straight from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms in Equador. These farms produce exceptionally beautiful, full, high grade, reliable and superior flowers. We 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Spray Stock, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Stock to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Spray Stock 2-3 days before your event.
For Spray Stock to look its best, it is important you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Lavender Spray Stock Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Spray Stock Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Spray Stock is shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 5 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 10 inches
- Each Main stem has several smaller lateral branching stems (on average 3 branches). Each branch contains one tall flower featuring multiple individual blooms.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- Cut approximately 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem and immediately place in fresh, clean water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Stock hydrate for at least an hour before arranging, 24 hours is recommended.
- Each Stock stem features multiple blooms. The bottom blooms should be fully open upon arrival; remaining blooms will continue to open over time.
- Stock has a light fragrance.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date