Purple Tinted Limonium - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice
Finish off your bouquets and floral arrangements perfectly with our gorgeous Limonium. Limonium is a popular and affordable filler flower that adds an airy softness to any floral design. A sturdy flower, Limonium blends well in all arrangements and has a long vase life. Our Limonium is hand cut, tinted and shipped directly from our farms - ensuring the freshest flowers available, however, it will need to be properly hydrated once they arrive. It is perfectly normal for Limonium flowers to look "thirsty" or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. For your Tinted Limonium to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Purple Tinted Limonium Flowers Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality.
Tinted Limonium Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Limonium is shipped in growers bunches containing 10 stems.
- Average Stem Length is 20 - 28 inches.
- Each stem contains a spray of multiple blooms. Light shedding is normal.
- Remove any green foliage from the bottom of the stems that will fall below the water line (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers).
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem and immediately place in fresh water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Limonium hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure flowers have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- Limonium has a natural tendency to release a bad scent. This is a characteristic of Limonium and is NOT as sign that your flowers are bad. If you desire, you can remove the order and add a scent to your flower by placing a scented dryer sheet in with your limonium flowers.
- If you do not wish to add a scent to your limonium, you can prevent them from smelling by adding a cap full of bleach to the water you use to hydrate your flowers upon arrival.
- Limonium is tinted by spraying a special flower safe paint on the blooms. While this is safe for the flowers, the tint may rub off the flowers or sprayed stems which may temporarily stain hands. We recommend wearing gloves when processing or designing any tinted or dyed flowers. Tints and dyes may stain clothing.
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2 - 3 Days Before Event.
- Available Year Round
Remove flowers from box immediately. While keeping the heads wrapped, cut 1 inch off the stems and put each bunch in water. Leave wrapped bunches in water for an hour before unwrapping heads to arrange into vases. Remove outer protective petals from roses and any greens from the part of the stems that will be in water. Greens can contaminate the water which could contaminate your flowers. If heads droop submerge entire flower in water for one hour to re-hydrate. Re-cut stems and change water on the third day you've had your flowers. For best results, display your roses away from direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.