Masajeana Green Leaves Wholesale - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice
Mixing tropical greenery and florals with traditional western flowers is a hot trend, growing in popularity every year. To incorporate this style into your floral designs, Masajeana leaves are perfect. Masajeana leaves are easy to use, long lasting and add a unique finishing touch to floral designs. With their long, flexible, variegated green leaves that curve gently on the sides, they add a soft, textural,color pop to bouquets. Their long length also makes them a good choice to create more stylized designs seen in professional arrangements - fold them over and either tape or staple together to create bow like greenery at the base of a bouquet or within centerpieces. Fold them around the inside of a clear vase to hide stems or floral foam in table centerpieces. Masajeana greenery adds a fun, unique, eco-friendly flourish to traditional floral arrangements. Masajeana Green Leaves are available year round and at our wholesale pricing - very affordable.
Our Wholesale Tropical Greens are shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - guaranteeing your Masajeana Green Leaves will be the highest quality, freshest greens available. In fact, the farm that produces our tropical greenery and flowers plants every seed themselves, and harvests each bloom by hand on land they have rescued from injured areas of the Rainforest. By purchasing your tropical flowers and greens from us, you will not only have the most beautiful tropical party available, your purchase will help promote reforestation of the Rainforest with their native flora.
Masajeana Green Leaves Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Masajeana Green Leaves Care Instructions:
- Open box and remove the stems.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Masajeana Green Leaves are @ 23 inches in length
- Masajeana leaves come in bunches containing 10 stems each
- Masajeana leaves have a tendency to bend. This is natural. It is not a stiff leaf.
- Place in room temperature water.
- Change water every day other day.
- Keep all tropical greenery at comfortable room temperature. Temperatures between 55°F to 75°F are best. DO NOT REFRIGERATE ANY TROPICAL GREENERY - REFRIGERATION CAN DAMAGE TROPICAL FLOWERS AND GREENERY.
- We recommend that you mist your Tropical Greenery occasionally to help the leaves retain moisture.
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2-3 Days Before Event
- Available Year Round
Tropicals Flowers Care Instructions:
- Open Box as soon as you receive it
- Give the stems a "fresh cut" and place in fresh, clean water.
- Place your tropical flowers in an environment you feel comfortable in - temperature wise.
- DO NOT PLACE TROPICAL FLOWERS IN COOLERS -REFRIGERATION WILL HARM THE FLOWERS. Average room temperatures are perfect for tropical flowers - they do best stored in temperatures between 55°F to 75°F.
- Occasionally spray the flowers with water to preserve its moisture.
- Change water every other day.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.