Maui Medium Tropical Bouquets - Require 7 Days Advance Purchase
Decorate your next tropical party or wedding with ease. Our custom designed and hand made Medium Tropical Centerpieces are the perfect way to finish off all of your tables. Decorating couldn't get any simpler - or any more affordable. Our custom made Medium Tropical Centerpieces start at $14.58 per centerpiece! All of our medium centerpieces come pre-arranged and are ready to go - straight out of the box! If you are looking for the easiest way to decorate for your party - these centerpieces are definitely the way to go.
Our Medium Tropical Flower Bouquet are shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - guaranteeing your bouquets will be made using only the highest quality, freshest flowers available. In fact, the farm that produces these beautiful bouquets plants every seed themselves, and harvests each bloom by hand on land that they have rescued from injured areas of the Rainforest. By purchasing these bouquets, not only will you have the most beautiful tropical flowers available, your purchase will help promote reforestation of the Rainforest with their native flora. The flowers used to make up our tropical bouquets are very long lasting - however, for best results, we recommend you follow our Medium Tropical Bouquet Care Instructions below.
Medium Tropical Flower Bouquet Care Instructions:
- Open Box as soon as you receive it
- Each Bouquet is approximately 50 cm (@ 19 inches) in length
- Each Bouquet contains 21-27 stems per bouquet
- Each Bouquet arrive pre-arranged. Simply give the stems a "fresh cut" and place in fresh, clean water.
- Place your tropical flowers in an environment you feel comfortable in - temperature wise.
- DO NOT PLACE TROPICAL FLOWERS IN COOLERS -REFRIGERATION WILL HARM THE FLOWERS. Average room temperatures are perfect for tropical flowers - they do best stored in temperatures between 55°F to 75°F.
- Occasionally spray the flowers with water to preserve its moisture.
- Keep vase water level at least half full.
- Maui Medium Tropical Bouquets are available year round.
- If cared for properly, your tropical bouquets can last up to 2 weeks.
- Vase Not Included
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.