Mini Confeti Tropical Centerpieces - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Decorate your next tropical party or wedding with ease. Our custom designed and hand made mini Tropical Centerpieces are the perfect way to finish off all of your tables. Decorating couldn't get any simpler - or any more affordable. All of our mini centerpieces come pre-arranged and are ready to go - straight out of the box! If you are looking for the easiest way to decorate for your party - these mini centerpieces are definitely the way to go.
Our Tropical Mini Centerpieces are shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - guaranteeing your centerpieces will be made using only the highest quality, freshest flowers available. In fact, the farm that produces these beautiful centerpieces plants every seed themselves, and harvests each bloom by hand on land that they have rescued from injured areas of the Rainforest. By purchasing these centerpieces, not only will you have the most beautiful tropical centerpieces available, your purchase will help promote reforestation of the Rainforest with their native flora. The flowers used to make up our mini-centerpieces are very long lasting - however, for best results, we recommend you follow our Mini Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Mini Tropical Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- Open Box as soon as you receive it
- Each Centerpiece is approximately 40 cm (@ 15 inches) in length
- Each Centerpiece contains 12-15 stems per bouquet
- Each Centerpiece is pre-arranged. Simply give the stems a "fresh cut" and place in fresh, clean water.
- Place your tropical flowers in an environment you feel comfortable in - temperature wise.
- DO NOT PLACE TROPICAL FLOWERS IN COOLERS -REFRIGERATION WILL HARM THE FLOWERS. Average room temperatures are perfect for tropical flowers - they do best stored in temperatures between 55°F to 75°F.
- Occasionally spray the flowers with water to preserve its moisture.
- Keep vase water level at least half full.
- Confeti Mini Tropical Centerpieces are available year round
- If cared for properly, your mini-centerpieces can last up to 2 weeks.
- Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 Days Before Use Date
- Vases Not Included
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.