Mini Confeti Tropical Centerpieces - Require 7 Days Advance Notice
Decorate your next tropical party or wedding with ease. Our custom designed and hand made mini Tropical Centerpieces are the perfect way to finish off all of your tables. Decorating couldn't get any simpler - or any more affordable. All of our mini centerpieces come pre-arranged and are ready to go - straight out of the box! If you are looking for the easiest way to decorate for your party - these mini centerpieces are definitely the way to go.
Our Tropical Mini Centerpieces are shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - guaranteeing your centerpieces will be made using only the highest quality, freshest flowers available. In fact, the farm that produces these beautiful centerpieces plants every seed themselves, and harvests each bloom by hand on land that they have rescued from injured areas of the Rainforest. By purchasing these centerpieces, not only will you have the most beautiful tropical centerpieces available, your purchase will help promote reforestation of the Rainforest with their native flora. The flowers used to make up our mini-centerpieces are very long lasting - however, for best results, we recommend you follow our Mini Centerpiece Care Instructions below.
Mini Tropical Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- Open Box as soon as you receive it
- Each Centerpiece is approximately 40 cm (@ 15 inches) in length
- Each Centerpiece contains 12-15 stems per bouquet
- Each Centerpiece is pre-arranged. Simply give the stems a "fresh cut" and place in fresh, clean water.
- Place your tropical flowers in an environment you feel comfortable in - temperature wise.
- DO NOT PLACE TROPICAL FLOWERS IN COOLERS -REFRIGERATION WILL HARM THE FLOWERS. Average room temperatures are perfect for tropical flowers - they do best stored in temperatures between 55°F to 75°F.
- Occasionally spray the flowers with water to preserve its moisture.
- Keep vase water level at least half full.
- Confeti Mini Tropical Centerpieces are available year round
- If cared for properly, your mini-centerpieces can last up to 2 weeks.
- Suggested Delivery Date: 2-3 Days Before Use Date
- Vases Not Included
Remove flower bouquet from box immediately. Cut 1 inch off the stems and remove any greens from the lower part of the stem that will be in water; greens can contaminate the water which in turn can contaminate your flowers. Put water in a vase and arrange flowers as soon as possible. Re-cut stems and change water on the third day you've had your flowers and every third day thereafter or as needed. If the blooms start to droop, re-cut flowers and change water immediately. For best results display your flower bouquet away from direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.