12 Peach Long Stem Rose Bouquet - Requires 7 Days Advance Purchase
Who doesn't love a dozen, gorgeous long stem Peach Roses arranged with baby's breath and greens - uh, NO ONE! You absolutely can't go wrong sending anyone - and we mean anyone - a dozen, eco-friencly long stem Peach Roses. Whether it's to celebrate an anniversary, a birthday, Get Well, or just because - a dozen roses is always appreciated. And we know you not only care about the person who you are sending these roses to - you also want to know that you're only sending the best roses - right? We think so, too - and that's why all of our roses (ALL OF THEM) are shipped straight from our farms directly to your door - no middlemen, no sitting around in warehouses waiting for someone to purchase - none of that funny business. Nope, we don't play any games with our flowers. We not only care about sending the absolute freshest, highest quality roses available anywhere - we also care about how they are grown and how the farmers who grow them are cared for. That's why all of our roses come from Eco-Friendly AND Socially Responsible farms. That means the roses you (or your special someone) receives are the most responsibly grown blooms available. Ready to order? We don't play any games with our pricing either - the price you see is the TOTAL price (unless the government requires us to tax your bouquet - sorry, nothing we can do about that). We don't try to up sell you by showing you a picture of a large bouquet with a "Starting At" price (which is always for a different bouquet) and we don't wait to tell you there are shipping fees at the end of your checkout process. NOPE! The price you see above is the price - no games, no bait and switch, no funny business. We believe in doing business the old fashioned way - a high quality product, priced affordably and the best customer service around. We 100% guarantee your satisfaction.
Because all of our Rose Bouquets come straight from the farm, they Require 7 Days Advance Purchase. Free shipping is included.
- 12 Long Stem Peach Roses
- Stem Length Approx 18 - 22 inches
- Baby's Breath
- Personal Greeting Card
- Handling Instructions & Plant Food
- Ribbon and vase not included.
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.