Premium Grade Orange Wholesale Gerbera Daisies - Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
Our Orange Gerbera Daisies are premium select grade and are picked and packed fresh. We are so sure you will love your flowers that we provide you with a 100% guarantee of their quality.
Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
- Gerbera Daisies have different colored "eyes" (the center of the daisy). Most Gerbera Daisies have either a green, dark brown, or black center. We cannot guarantee the color of the "eye".
- Gerbera Daisies are available year round; however, some colors may not be available all year.
- Stem Length approx 16 - 20 inches
- Gerbera Daisies are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 5 - 10 stems per bunch, based upon variety.
- With Proper Care, Gerbera Daisies have an average vase life of 4 - 7 days.
- Each Gerbera Daisy stem features 1 bloom (on average, 2.5 - 4 inches in diameter)
- Suggested Deliver Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date
Gerbera Daisy Cut Flower Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Gerbera Daisies have long, fragile stems and necks. To protect them, they are shipped with clear, plastic tubes around their stems. We recommend you keep these tubes on the Daisies until you are going to make your arrangement.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Gerbera Daisies hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Gerbera Daisies stems can become blocked with bacteria which will prevent them from absorbing the water they need to stay fresh. This will lead to wilting or reduced lifespan. To prevent this, change the water your Gerbera's are hydrating in every 24-48 hours. Giving them a "fresh cut" each time is also recommended, to ensure there is no additional blockage preventing them from proper water uptake.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.