Wholesale Orange Ranunculas - Requires 7 Day Advance Purchase
Ranunculus are classically elegant, beautiful flower, that is perfect for both formal and informal events. Ranunculus flowers feature rows of soft, delicate petals that form full circular blooms which adds a luxurious feel to your floral arrangements. Ranunculus are an excellent secondary flower, providing texture, beauty and soft lines to any type of floral design and it blends beautifully with virtually every type of flower. Ranunculus also looks striking when showcased on it's own in small bud vases, making it an excellent choice for creating easy, stunning centerpieces. Ranunculus are often used in classic, elegant, formal designs, however, it works just as well in more relaxed, casual settings such as wildflower, farm, barn and rustic inspired arrangements. Orange Ranunculus are available all year and have an average vase life of 5 days, if cared for properly.
Available year round, our Wholesale Orange Ranunculus are cut and shipped straight from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms in Equador. These farms produce exceptionally beautiful, full, high grade, reliable and superior flowers. We 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Ranunculus, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Ranunculus to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Ranunculus 2-3 days before your event.
For Ranunculus to look its best, it is important you follow our care instructions.
Wholesale Orange Ranunculus Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
- Ranunculus are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 16 - 18 inches
- Each Ranunculus stem will have a minimum of 1 bloom - however, some may have more than 1 bloom, or smaller buds.
- Each Ranunculus bloom is 1/2 to 2 1/2 inches in diameter - on average.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
Ranunculus Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Ranunculus petals are soft and papery thin. Handle gently. Store in a cool location, away from direct sunlight, heat sources and/or drafts.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- Cut approximately 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem and immediately place in fresh, clean water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Ranunculus hydrate for at least an hour before arranging, 24 hours is recommended.
- Ranunculus stems often bend. This is normal, and often a desired feature in making arrangements feel loose and natural. If stems need to remain upright, some wiring may be needed.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.