Wholesale Pink Anemones - Requires 7 Day Advance Purchase
Anemones are soft, elegant, beautiful flowers, that are perfect for both formal and informal events. Anemone flowers feature a row of large, delicate petals that form a cup shaped circle around a dark center. Anemones add a light, but luxurious feel, to your floral arrangements - definitely an eye catching beauty. Anemones are an excellent statement or secondary flower, providing texture, beauty and soft lines to any type of floral design and it blends beautifully with virtually every type of flower. Anemones also look striking when showcased on their own, making them an excellent choice for creating easy, stunning centerpieces. Anemones are often used in classic, elegant, formal designs, however, it works just as well in more relaxed, casual settings such as wildflower, farm, barn and rustic inspired arrangements. Pink Anemones are available year round and have an average vase life of 5 days, if cared for properly.
Available year round, our Wholesale Pink Anemones are cut and shipped straight from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms in Equador. These farms produce exceptionally beautiful, full, high grade, reliable and superior flowers with large petals. We 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Anemones, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Anemones to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Anemones 2-3 days before your event.
For Anemones to look its best, it is important you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale Pink Anemones Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Anemone Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Anemones are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 8 - 10 inches
- Each Anemone stem has 1 bloom - 2 - 3 1/2 inches in diameter, on average.
- Anemone flowers are soft and delicate. Handle gently and keep in a cool location. Store your anemones away from direct sunlight, heat sources and/or drafts.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- Cut approximately 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem and immediately place in fresh, clean water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Anemones hydrate for at least an hour before arranging, 24 hours is recommended.
- Anemones can be a phototropic flower - meaning the stems may bend toward a light source and blooms may close at night. This is normal. If you wish your stems to remain upright, place a light source directly above your flowers, or rotate vase so that all sides receive the same amount of light.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.