Available year round, Purple Aster is a showy filler flower with its stems full of true purple, daisy-like blooms that add height, fullness and softening to any farm, wildflower or rustic floral arrangement. While it can pair with numerous flowers, Purple Aster looks wonderful with Sunflowers, Gerbera Daisies, Roses, Lisianthus, Snapdragons and Carnations. Purple Aster is a hardy flower and very easy to work with, with an average vase life of 6 - 8 days with proper care.
Wholesale Purple Aster
Our Purple Aster is cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee it's quality and freshness. Once you receive your Purple Aster, remove as much green leafy foliage as possible from the bottom of the stems (leaving the foliage around the base of the lowest flowers), cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of the stems and place in water. Purple Aster does not need time to open, but will need hydration. Ensure all foliage that falls below any water lines is removed; aster foliage can become slimy when immersed in water. This is easily prevented by removing all leaves that fall in or near water levels. We recommend you receive your Purple Aster 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale Purple Aster Requires 4 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Aster Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Aster is shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch
- Remove as much green leafy foliage off the bottom portion of the stems as possible (leaving only the foliage around the the bottom of the lowest flowers)
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in water out of direct sunlight
- Each Aster Stem contains a "Spray" of several purple blooms
- Stem Length approx 18 - 24 inches
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.