Chrysanthemums (or Mums as they are often referred to) are a family of flowers whose blooms remind us of beautiful fall days, however, with the exception of a few color options, most varieties are available year round. Mums come in a wide range of colors, petal types and sizes making them an incredibly versatile flower - it is impossible not to find a type of Mum that would work in any type of floral arrangement. And if that isn't enough, Mums are also a very affordable flower - making mums one of the most popular flowers sold for all types of designs. Mums can be used in any type of floral design, work well in flower foam or water based centerpieces, they look great out of water for extended periods of time, are extremely hardy and quite long lived. If cared for properly, most mums should last a 8 - 10, often times more.
Purple Cushion Mums
Cushion Mums are a medium sized Mum, with each stem sporting multiple blooms ranging in size from 1 to 3.5 inches in diameter, on average. Cushion Mums have multiple medium length petals surrounding a "pin-cushion like" center. Cushion Mums provide volume as well as a unique textural element that pairs well with just about any type of flower in most floral designs. They pair very well with snapdragons, roses, lilies, stock and gerbera daisies. They are commonly used as a filler flower, but could be used individually in small bud vases for more relaxed farm or wildflower themed events. Our Wholesale Purple Cushion Mums are available year round and are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Purple Cushion Mums, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Mums to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Mums 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale Purple Cushion Mums Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Purple Cushion Mum Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Cushion Mums are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 6 - 8 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 20 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage left below the water will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers).
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts or extreme heat. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Cushion Mums hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging.
- Each Cushion Mum stem features multiple blooms per stem (3 - 5 on average)
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date