Chrysanthemums Daisies (or Daisy Poms as they are often referred to) are a family of flowers whose blooms remind us of sunshine, happiness and relaxed summer days. They are one of those flowers that just brings a smile to your face. Daisy Poms are a spray flower, meaning they have multiple blooms per stem (3-5 blooms per stem on average). This feature instantly adds volume to any floral arrangement and makes them a very popular filler flower. Daisy Poms come in a wide range of natural colors, but they also take tinting very well - allowing you to customize these flowers to your specific needs. Daisy Poms blend into any type of floral design, work well in flower foam as well as in water based centerpieces, and they look great out of water for long periods of time. In addition, Daisy Poms are extremely hardy, quite long lived, and very affordable - making them one of the most popular flowers sold for all types of designs. If cared for properly, most Daisy Poms should 8 or more days.
Purple Daisy Poms
Daisy Poms are variety of chrysanthemums characterized by a single row of petals surrounding a large center button. Our Wholesale Purple Daisy Poms are available year round, cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Daisy Poms have multiple blooms per stem, generally ranging in size from 1/2 - 2 inches in diameter. Once you receive your Purple Daisy Poms, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. Store them out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or extreme heat. It is perfectly normal for Daisies to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Daisy Poms 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale Purple Daisy Poms Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Purple Daisy Poms Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Daisy Poms are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 8 -10 stems per bunch.
- On average, there are 3 - 5 blooms of differing sizes on each Daisy Pom stem
- Stem Length approx 23 - 27 inches
- Remove any foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Daisy Poms hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.