Our Rose Bouquet Combo Box is designed for the first time buyer who wants a sample of all our bouquets. This package contains 36 Premium Rose Bouquets. Each bouquet includes Long Stem Rose(s), Baby's Breath, and Leather Leaf arranged in an attractive plastic sleeve.
You may choose the color of your bouquets. Each individual bouquet will contain only 1 color rose. You may choose "Red", "50/50", or "Assorted" Choosing "Red" means that all the bouquets in your order will use red roses. Choosing "50/50" means that Half the bouquets will be red and Half the bouquets will be colors other than red. "Assorted" means that our farm will choose the color roses for each of your bouquets. Note: There will be no red roses in the Assorted option, and each bouquet will still be one color, but you will have different color bouquets in your assorted mix.
Recital Bouquets are an excellent choice to sell at your organizations next dance, ballet or music recital, or use them for gifts. They arrive fresh, beautiful, and ready to use right out of the box. These beautiful arrangements will be sure to delight students, teachers and parents alike.
- 36 Bouquets (total)
- 16 1-Stem Bouquets
- 10 3-Stem Bouquets
- 6 6-Stem Bouquets
- 4 12-Stem Bouquets
- Leather Leaf
- Baby's Breath
- Plastic Sleeve
- Red or Assorted Colors
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.