Small Seasonal Farm Bqt - 15 Bqts
Small Seasonal Farm Bouquet - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice!
Our Small Seasonal Farm Fundraising Bouquet is incredibly popular. These bouquets highlight the best seasonal flowers available at an incredible price! As a true "farm bouquet", the actual flower colors and varieties (or recipe) in these bouquets will change seasonally - we cannot guarantee the exact mix of flowers each season. The bouquets you receive may not look like the image shown. However, we do guarantee that our Small Seasonal Farm Bouquet will contain at least 6-8 stems of beautiful, farm fresh flowers and greens of the same or higher value, HAND ARRANGED by flower professionals, ensuring they will look great right out of the box! These bouquets are one of our best sellers - you absolutely will not be disappointed with this choice! We guarantee it!
Our Small Seasonal Farm Bouquets are sold in boxes containing 15 bouquets. Your cost is $10.00 per bouquet - including shipping! We have a suggested selling price of $15.00 per bouquet - netting you a profit of $5.00 on each bouquet sold. However, you may choose whatever price you wish to re-sell these bouquets to meet your own fundraising needs - you can determine your own profit margin!
The flowers for our Seasonal Farm Bouquets are cut and Hand Arranged by flower professionals at the farm - assuring only the freshest flowers are selected. We suggest that you have them arrive 1 - 2 days before your event. It is perfectly normal for your bouquets to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. These bouquets are made up of hardy, long lived flowers - so our Seasonal Farm bouquets are sure to last for quite awhile. We are so sure you will be pleased with our bouquets, we offer a 100% guarantee on quality and freshness. For best results, we recommend you follow our Bouquet Care Instructions below.
Seasonal Farm Fundraising Bouquets Must Be Ordered At Least 7 Days Before You Wish Them To Be Delivered! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are sent priority overnight, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Seasonal Farm Bouquet Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your bouquets, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Each box will contain 15, individually wrapped mixed flower bouquets.
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process. This can especially effect gerbera daisies. Ensure water is fresh and clear at all times.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Bouquets hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- Suggested Deliver Date 1- 2 Days Before Use Date