Ruscus - Requires 7 Days Advance Notice
A very popular green, Ruscus adds a classic touch to both traditional and contemporary floral designs. With its deep green, rounded leaves on long, straight stems, Ruscus adds dimension, height, length and color to bouquets and centerpieces without overpowering your arrangements. Ruscus also makes beautiful and stylish greenery garlands for tables, arches, swags and wreaths. Ruscus is a perfect green for every type of wedding or event: Woodland Weddings, Rustic Weddings, Traditional Weddings, Formal Weddings, Farm Weddings and Green Weddings - ruscus is great for all of them. Ruscus is available year round and works well for Summer Weddings, Winter Weddings, Fall Weddings and Spring Weddings. It is sturdy and flexible, holds up well in warm and cool climates and does well out of water for an extended period time. And at our wholesale prices, Ruscus is also very affordable.
Our wholesale greens are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! Wholesale Ruscus Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Ruscus Care Instructions:
- Open box and remove the stems.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place in water with plant food.
- Change water every day other day.
- Place in the coolest area possible.
- Suggested Delivery Date is 2 Days Before Event
- 10 Stems of Ruscus per bunch
- Leaf Length is Approximately 16 - 20" tall
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.