Splendor Floral Centerpiece - Requires 7 Days Advance Purchase
Our Spendor Centerpiece is the perfect gift to send whether it's for an Anniversay, Christmas, New Year, Birthday, Easter, Mother's Day, Get Well or Just Because. This beautiful centerpiece is florist designed, hand made, and shipped directly from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms - ensuring you only the freshest, highest quality flowers will be shipped. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
All Bouquets Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included. For best results, we recommend following our floral care instructions below.
Each Splendor Floral Centerpiece Contains:
- 2 White Gerbera Daisies
- 3 White Aster
- 3 White Mini Calla
- 2 White Fancy Alstroemeria
- 3 Green Ruscus
- 3 Green Pittosporum
- 2 Mini Green Hydrangea
- 3 Green Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
- 2 White Roses
- Centerpiece Included - may vary from what is shown
Centerpiece Care Instructions:
- As soon as you receive your centerpiece, open the box and remove flowers.
- Flowers will arrive pre-arranged in flower foam within their decorative wooden box.
- Ensure flower foam is kept moist. Carefully separate a few blooms and feel the green flower foam. If it is dry, remoisten by adding water to the arrangement.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts.
Remove flower bouquet from box immediately. Cut 1 inch off the stems and remove any greens from the lower part of the stem that will be in water; greens can contaminate the water which in turn can contaminate your flowers. Put water in a vase and arrange flowers as soon as possible. Re-cut stems and change water on the third day you've had your flowers and every third day thereafter or as needed. If the blooms start to droop, re-cut flowers and change water immediately. For best results display your flower bouquet away from direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.