Wholesale White Stock - Requires 7 Day Advance Purchase
Stock is a classically elegant, beautiful upright flower, that is perfect for both formal and informal events. Standard stock flowers feature tall, upright stems covered with multiple ruffled, fragrant blooms which adds a fresh, pleasing scent to your arrangements. Standard Stock is a good focal line flower, providing height, texture and substance to any type of arrangement and it blends beautifully with virtually every type of flower. Stock also looks striking when massed together on its own, making it an excellent choice for creating easy, stunning centerpieces. Stock is often used in classic, elegant, formal designs, however, it works just as well in more relaxed, casual settings such as wildflower, farm, barn and rustic inspired designs, and massed together, works well as a modern arrangement. White Stock is available year round, is very easy to work with and has an average vase life of 5 days, if cared for properly.
White Standard Stock
Available year round, our Wholesale White Stock is cut and shipped straight from our environmentally friendly and socially responsible farms in Equador. These farms produce exceptionally beautiful, full, high grade, reliable and superior flowers. We 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Stock, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Stock to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Stock 2-3 days before your event.
For Stock to look its best, it is important you follow our care instructions below.
Wholesale White Stock Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Standard Stock Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Standard Stock is shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 15 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- Cut approximately 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each stem and immediately place in fresh, clean water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Stock hydrate for at least an hour before arranging, 24 hours is recommended.
- Each Stock stem features multiple blooms. The bottom blooms should be fully open upon arrival; remaining blooms will continue to open over time.
- Stock has a light fragrance.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date