Alstroemeria are beautiful and unique flowers that have an extremely long vase life. They may look dainty and fragile, but they are hardy flowers that are very easy to work with. Alstroemeria are terrific wedding flowers due to the wide range of colors available: from soft to bright colors - and their affordability. They are a dependable bloomer that tolerates most weather conditions well and they add great fullness and texture to all arrangements. They look beautiful when mixed with any other type of flower, but also look stunning when massed on its own.
Wholesale Hot Pink Alstroemeria
Our flowers are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! Alstroemeria is a member of the lily family, and have multiple blooms per stem - elongating their bloom time. Alstroemeria may arrive in bud form. We suggest you receive your alstroemeria 3-4 days before your event to allow for natural opening of the flowers; however, if you need to force the blooms to open earlier, simply cut the stems and place in very warm, almost hot water. Repeat 6 - 12 hours later and blooms should start to open. Once a bloom opens, the remaining blooms will continue to open over the next several days, giving you extra time to enjoy these beautiful flowers. Wholesale Alstroemeria Requires 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Alstroemeria Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in water with plant food.
- Place flowers in the coolest area possible
- Approx. 3 - 5 blooms per Stem
- Stem Length approx 23 inches
- Suggested Deliver Date 3 - 4 Days Before Use Date
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.