Matsumoto Asters are bright, cheery flowers with blooms much larger than their spray aster cousins. With flower heads approximately 2" across, Matsumoto Asters are more substantial than traditional filler flowers adding instant fullness and texture to any style floral arrangement. Our Bi-Lavender Matsumoto Asters are a beautiful mix of light and dark purples and white with a bright yellow center that pairs well with Sunflowers, Gerbera Daisies, Roses, Lisianthus, Snapdragons, and Lilies. It also looks good mixed with its cousin - Aster Solidago and Baby's Breath. Bi-Lavender Matsumoto Asters are hardy flowers, sporting 3 - 5 blooms per stem - making them a beautiful and economical choice to add volume to your arrangements. Matsumoto Asters have a relatively long vase life of 7 - 10 days with proper care.
Wholesale Bi-Lavender Matsumoto Asters
Our Wholesale Bi-Lavender Matsumoto Asters are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee it's quality and freshness. Once you receive your Bi-Lavender Matsumoto Asters remove as much green leafy foliage as possible from the bottom of the stems (leaving the foliage around the base of the lowest flowers), cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of the stems and place in fresh water. Matsumoto Asters usually do not need time to open, but will need hydration. It is perfectly normal for the flowers to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. To maximize their vase life and to keep them looking their best, ensure all foliage that falls below any water lines is removed; aster foliage can become slimy when immersed in water. This is easily prevented by removing all leaves that fall in or near water levels. We recommend you receive your Matsumoto Asters 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale Bi-Lavender Matsumoto Asters Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Bi-Lavender Matsumoto Aster Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Matsumoto Asters are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 6 - 10 stems per bunch
- Remove as much green leafy foliage off the bottom portion of the stems as possible (leaving only the foliage around the the bottom of the lowest flowers)
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in water out of direct sunlight
- Each Matsumoto Aster stem contains 3 - 5 Red flowers
- Stem Length approx 18 - 20 inches
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.