Matsumoto Red Aster
Matsumoto Asters are bright, cheery flowers with blooms much larger than their spray aster cousins. With flower heads approximately 2" across, Matsumoto Asters are more substantial than traditional filler flowers adding instant fullness and texture to any style floral arrangement. Our Red Matsumoto Asters are a bold red that pairs well with Sunflowers, Gerbera Daisies, Roses, Lisianthus, Snapdragons, and Lilies. It also looks good mixed with its cousin - Aster Solidago and Baby's Breath. Red Matsumoto Asters are hardy flowers, sporting 3 - 5 blooms per stem - making them a beautiful and economical choice to add volume to your arrangements. Matsumoto Asters have a relatively long vase life of 7 - 10 days with proper care.
Wholesale Red Matsumoto Asters
Our Wholesale Red Matsumoto Asters are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee it's quality and freshness. Once you receive your Red Matsumoto Asters remove as much green leafy foliage as possible from the bottom of the stems (leaving the foliage around the base of the lowest flowers), cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of the stems and place in water. Matsumoto Asters usually do not need time to open, but will need hydration. It is perfectly normal for the flowers to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. To maximize their vase life and to keep them looking their best, ensure all foliage that falls below any water lines is removed; aster foliage can become slimy when immersed in water. This is easily prevented by removing all leaves that fall in or near water levels. We recommend you receive your Matsumoto Asters 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale Red Matsumoto Asters Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Red Matsumoto Aster Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Matsumoto Asters are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 6 - 10 stems per bunch
- Remove as much green leafy foliage off the bottom portion of the stems as possible (leaving only the foliage around the the bottom of the lowest flowers)
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in water out of direct sunlight
- Each Matsumoto Aster stem contains 3 - 5 Red flowers
- Stem Length approx 18 - 20 inches
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date