Available year round, White Aster is a showy filler flower with its stems full of white, daisy-like blooms that add height, fullness and softening to any farm, wildflower or rustic floral arrangement. While it can pair with numerous flowers, White Aster looks wonderful with Sunflowers, Gerbera Daisies, Roses, Lisianthus, Snapdragons, Bells of Ireland and Carnations. White aster is a hardy flower and very easy to work with, with an average vase life of 6- 8 days with proper care.
Wholesale White Aster
Our White Aster is cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee it's quality and freshness. Once you receive your White Aster, remove as much green leafy foliage as possible from the bottom of the stems (leaving the foliage around the base of the lowest flowers), cut about 1/2 - 1" off the bottom of the stems and place in water. White Aster does not need time to open, but will need hydration. Ensure all foliage that falls below any water lines is removed; aster foliage can become slimy when immersed in water. This is easily prevented by removing all leaves that fall in or near water levels. We recommend you receive your White Aster 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale White Aster Requires 4 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
White Aster Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- White Aster is shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch
- Remove as much green leafy foliage off the bottom portion of the stems as possible (leaving only the foliage around the the bottom of the lowest flowers)
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in water out of direct sunlight
- Each Aster stem contains a "Spray"of several white blooms
- Stem Length approx 18 - 24inches
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date