Enhanced Orange Carnations - Standard
Standard Carnation Cut Flower Care instructions: Custom Dyed Carnations Require 7 Days Advance Notice!
- As soon as you receive your flowers, open their box(es) and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Standard Carnationsare shipped in growers bunches, each bunch containing 25 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 18 - 24 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the bouquet stem. Any foliage that falls below the waterline will form bacteria and effect the life of your flowers and the blooming process.
- Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off the bottom of each carnation stem, preferably at an angle, and immediately place in prepared water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, extreme temperatures and drafts. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Carnations hydrate for at least 4 hours, 12 or more hours is recommended.
- Check water levels frequently. Fresh cut flowers consume a lot of water when hydrating. Keep water levels high and water fresh.
- You may receive carnations that are still in bud form. They will open naturally following this process over 2 - 3 days. If you need to open them sooner, place freshly cut carnation stems in very warm (not hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room while hydrating. You may need to refresh with warm water after 3-4 hours.
- If you need the carnations to open sooner, you may "force" the bloom by gently rolling the base of the carnation head between your thumb and forefinger. Gently roll carnation bloom back and forth, and lightly "fluff" open the petals until the carnation head opens. Immediately place in cool water.
- Each Standard Carnation stem features 1 bloom (on average, 2 inches in diameter)
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
Customers also viewed