Chrysanthemums Daisies (or Daisy Poms as they are often referred to) are a family of flowers whose blooms remind us of sunshine, happiness and relaxed summer days. They are one of those flowers that just brings a smile to your face. Daisy Poms are a spray flower, meaning they have multiple blooms per stem (3-5 blooms per stem on average). This feature instantly adds volume to any floral arrangement and makes them a very popular filler flower. Daisy Poms come in a wide range of natural colors, but they also take tinting very well - allowing you to customize these flowers to your specific needs. Daisy Poms blend into any type of floral design, work well in flower foam as well as in water based centerpieces, and they look great out of water for long periods of time. In addition, Daisy Poms are extremely hardy, quite long lived, and very affordable - making them one of the most popular flowers sold for all types of designs. If cared for properly, most daisy poms should 8 or more days.
Custom Tinted Daisy Poms
Daisy Poms are variety of chrysanthemums characterized by a single row of petals surrounding a large center button. Our Wholesale Custom Tinted Daisy Poms are available year round and are custom colored, cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Daisy Poms have multiple blooms per stem, generally ranging in size from 1/2 - 2 inches in diameter. Once you receive your Custom Tinted Daisy Poms, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. Store them out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or extreme heat. It is perfectly normal for Daisies to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Daisy Poms 2-3 days before your event.
Our Custom Tinted Daisy Poms are intravenously tinted (meaning they drink up the tint in water through their stems). This may cause some variation and inconsistency in coloring and tones between flowers as they are natural products and react differently to tints. Since the Daisy Poms are absorbing the tint from their cut stems, veins, branches and leaves of the mums may also show tinting. The tint will not rub off of the petals, however color may bleed off onto hands or clothing where stems are cut, leaves are torn off and if they are wet. This can stain clothing. We recommend you wear gloves when working with tinted flowers.
Wholesale Custom Tinted Daisy Poms Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Custom Tinted Daisy Poms Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Daisy Poms are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 8 -10 stems per bunch.
- On average, there are 3 - 5 blooms of differing sizes on each Daisy Pom stem
- Stem Length approx 23 - 27 inches
- We recommend wearing gloves when working with your tinted flowers. Tints can bleed off onto hands and clothing when wet, or when cutting stems and removing foliage.
- Tints can stain clothing.
- Remove any foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem. With tinted flowers, we recommend removing all of the foliage if it is tinted.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Daisy Poms hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging.
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date