Full and fluffy Hydrangeas are wonderful and incredibly popular wedding and event flowers. Hydrangeas are incredibly easy to work with and are extremely versatile. With blooms approximately 6-7 inches across (15-18 cm), they look beautiful on their own, making easy, stunning arrangements that blend well in classic as well as contemporary designs, or they can be mixed with any other flower type to create substantial, elegant bouquets and centerpieces. They are available in the following natural colors: white, green, blue and pink. Be aware that all natural products may have slight variations in shade and/or hue from bloom to bloom. If you want a natural colored hydrangea, and wish to have a lighter or darker natural blue, or a lighter or darker natural pink, please give us a call at 1-888-264-4145, and we will contact our farms to see what is available. Hydrangeas also dry very nicely and make a nice memento of your special day for years to come.
Our flowers are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! Wholesale Hydrangeas Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Hydrangeas Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Hydrangeas are shipped with water/food packets attached to the bottom of their stems. Remove this packet just prior to cutting and hydrating.
- Hydrangeas need a lot of water, so proper hydration is key to having them look their best.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem at a steep angle, allowing the stems more surface area to drink water.
- Immediately place cut flowers in water with plant food.
- Place flowers in the coolest area possible, out of direct sunlight.
- Hydrangeas are very thirsty - check water levels often to ensure they have plenty of water.
- You can easily refresh natural hydrangea blooms by giving them a fresh stem cut and submerging the entire flower head and stem in water for 20 min. Ensure flowers are out of direct sun light and in a cool area.
- Dry Blooms: hang upside down in dry area.
- Bloom Size Approx 6 - 7 inches (15 - 18 cm)
- One Bloom per Stem
- Shipped with Water/Food Bags On Each Stem
- Suggested Delivery: 2 - 3 Days Before Use
Remove flowers from box immediately. While keeping the heads wrapped, cut 1 inch off the stems and put each bunch in water. Leave wrapped bunches in water for an hour before unwrapping heads to arrange into vases. Remove outer protective petals from roses and any greens from the part of the stems that will be in water. Greens can contaminate the water which could contaminate your flowers. If heads droop submerge entire flower in water for one hour to re-hydrate. Re-cut stems and change water on the third day you've had your flowers. For best results, display your roses away from direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.