Green Hydrangeas - Wholesale
Full and fluffy Hydrangeas are wonderful and incredibly popular wedding and event flowers. Hydrangeas are incredibly easy to work with and are extremely versatile. With blooms approximately 6-7 inches across (15-18 cm), they look beautiful on their own, making easy, stunning arrangements that blend well in classic as well as contemporary designs, or they can be mixed with any other flower type to create substantial, elegant bouquets and centerpieces. They are available in the following natural colors: white, green, blue and pink. Be aware that all natural products may have slight variations in shade and/or hue from bloom to bloom. If you want a natural colored hydrangea, and wish to have a darker natural blue, or a lighter or darker natural pink, please give us a call at 1-888-264-4145, and we will contact our farms to see what is available. Hydrangeas also dry very nicely and make a nice memento of your special day for years to come.
Our flowers are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! Wholesale Hydrangeas Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Hydrangeas Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Hydrangeas are shipped with water/food packets attached to the bottom of their stems. Remove this packet just prior to cutting and hydrating.
- Hydrangeas need a lot of water, so proper hydration is key to having them look their best.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem at a steep angle, allowing the stems more surface area to drink water.
- Immediately place cut flowers in water with plant food.
- Place flowers in the coolest area possible, out of direct sunlight.
- Hydrangeas are very thirsty - check water levels often to ensure they have plenty of water.
- You can easily refresh natural hydrangea blooms by giving them a fresh stem cut and submerging the entire flower head and stem in water for 20 min. Ensure flowers are out of direct sun light and in a cool area.
- Dry Blooms: hang upside down in dry area.
- Bloom Size Approx 6 - 7 inches (15 - 18 cm)
- One Bloom per Stem
- Shipped with Water/Food Bags On Each Stem
- Suggested Delivery: 2 - 3 Days Before Use