Jumbo Antique Green/Red Hydrangeas - Wholesale
Full and fluffy doesn't begin to describe our Wholesale Jumbo Hydrangeas. Our jumbo hydrangeas make a statement and are the perfect hydrangea for brides who want hydrangea only bouquets or hydrangea only centerpieces! With flower heads approximately 8-10 inches across (22-25 cm), you can make an easy, stunning and substantial bridal bouquet using 3 jumbo hydrangeas, and perfect bridesmaids bouquets using only 1, making this an extremely affordable way to go. For hydrangea only centerpieces, jumbo hydrangeas are also the most economical choice as far fewer hydrangeas will be needed to create beautiful, sizable arrangements - perfect for any table or ceremony site. Jumbo hydrangeas can also be mixed with any other flower type to create substantial, impressive, elegant centerpieces perfect to decorate ceremony and reception rooms. They are available in the following natural colors: white, green, blue, pink, lavender, purple and antique green/red and antique pink/white. Be aware that all natural products may have slight variations in shade and/or hue from bloom to bloom. Hydrangeas also dry very nicely and make a nice memento of your special day for years to come.
Our flowers are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! Wholesale Hydrangeas Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Hydrangeas Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Hydrangeas are shipped with water/food packets attached to the bottom of their stems. Remove this packet just prior to cutting and hydrating.
- Hydrangeas need a lot of water, so proper hydration is key to having them look their best.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem at a steep angle, allowing the stems more surface area to drink water.
- Immediately place cut flowers in water with plant food.
- Place flowers in the coolest area possible, out of direct sunlight.
- Hydrangeas are very thirsty - check water levels often to ensure they have plenty of water.
- You can easily refresh natural hydrangea blooms by giving them a fresh stem cut and submerging the entire flower head and stem in water for 20 min. Ensure flowers are out of direct sun light and in a cool area.
- Dry Blooms: hang upside down in dry area.
- Bloom Size Approx 6 - 7 inches (15 - 18 cm)
- One Bloom per Stem
- Shipped with Water/Food Bags On Each Stem
- Suggested Delivery: 2 - 3 Days Before Use