Full and fluffy Hydrangeas are wonderful wedding flowers. Not only are hydrangeas absolutely beautiful, but they are also extremely versatile. They look stunning on their own, and also look particularly good when mixed with roses, calla lilies, lilies, or carnations. They dry very nicely and can make a nice memento of your special day for years to come.
Our flowers are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! These Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Hydrangeas Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in water with plant food.
- Change water and re-cut flowers every day.
- Place flowers in the coolest area possible.
- Refresh Blooms: submerge in cold water for 20 min.
- Dry Blooms: handing upside down in dry area.
- Upon arrival flowers will drink a large amount of water
- Bloom Size Approx 8 - 10 inches
- One Bloom per Stem
- Shipped with Water Bags On Each Stem
- Suggested Delivery: 2 - 3 Days Before Use