Full and fluffy Hydrangeas are wonderful wedding flowers. Not only are hydrangeas absolutely beautiful, but they are also extremely versatile. They look stunning on their own, and also look particularly good when mixed with roses, calla lilies, lilies, or carnations. They dry very nicely and can make a nice memento of your special day for years to come.
Our flowers are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! These Roses Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Hydrangeas Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in water with plant food.
- Change water and re-cut flowers every day.
- Place flowers in the coolest area possible.
- Refresh Blooms: submerge in cold water for 20 min.
- Dry Blooms: handing upside down in dry area.
- Upon arrival flowers will drink a large amount of water
- Bloom Size Approx 8 - 10 inches
- One Bloom per Stem
- Shipped with Water Bags On Each Stem
- Suggested Delivery: 2 - 3 Days Before Use
Remove flowers from box immediately. While keeping the heads wrapped, cut 1 inch off the stems and put each bunch in water. Leave wrapped bunches in water for an hour before unwrapping heads to arrange into vases. Remove outer protective petals from roses and any greens from the part of the stems that will be in water. Greens can contaminate the water which could contaminate your flowers. If heads droop submerge entire flower in water for one hour to re-hydrate. Re-cut stems and change water on the third day you've had your flowers. For best results, display your roses away from direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.