Mini Hydrangeas are wonderful, versatile flowers that look beautiful when mixed with other flowers in bouquets and arrangements. Mini hydrangeas add great texture and softness to all types of flower arrangements, and with flower heads averaging 3-4 inches across (8-10 cm), they are the perfect flower to make your bouquet or centerpieces more substantial in size without overwhelming them. It's no wonder floral professionals use mini hydrangeas in most of their arrangements!! Mini hydrangeas are available in white, green or blue and are one of the easiest flowers to work with. They are also a hardy cut flower that will look good for at least 7 days if kept properly hydrated an out of direct sun light.
Our mini hydrangeas are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! Wholesale Mini Hydrangeas Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Mini Hydrangea Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Hydrangeas are shipped with water/food packets attached to the bottom of their stems. Remove this packet just prior to cutting and hydrating.
- Hydrangeas need a lot of water, so proper hydration is key to having them look their best.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem at a steep angle, allowing the stems more surface area to drink water.
- Immediately place cut flowers in water with plant food.
- Place flowers in the coolest area possible, out of direct sun light.
- Hydrangeas are very thirsty - check water levels often to ensure they have plenty of water.
- You can easily refresh hydrangea blooms by giving them a fresh stem cut and submerging the entire flower head and stem in water for 20 min.
- Bloom Size Approx 3 - 4 inches (8-10 cm)
- One Bloom per Stem
- Suggested Delivery: 2 - 3 Days Before Use
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.