Mini Hydrangeas are wonderful, versatile flowers that look beautiful when mixed with other flowers in bouquets and arrangements. Mini hydrangeas add great texture and softness to all types of flower arrangements, and with flower heads averaging 3-4 inches across (8-10 cm), they are the perfect flower to make your bouquet or centerpieces more substantial in size without overwhelming them. It's no wonder floral professionals use mini hydrangeas in most of their arrangements!! Mini hydrangeas are available in white, green or blue and are one of the easiest flowers to work with. They are also a hardy cut flower that will look good for at least 7 days if kept properly hydrated an out of direct sun light.
Our mini hydrangeas are shipped direct from the farm, making them extremely fresh! Wholesale Mini Hydrangeas Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free Shipping is included in the price, with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Mini Hydrangea Care Instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Hydrangeas are shipped with water/food packets attached to the bottom of their stems. Remove this packet just prior to cutting and hydrating.
- Hydrangeas need a lot of water, so proper hydration is key to having them look their best.
- Cut approx 1" off the bottom of the stem at a steep angle, allowing the stems more surface area to drink water.
- Immediately place cut flowers in water with plant food.
- Place flowers in the coolest area possible, out of direct sun light.
- Hydrangeas are very thirsty - check water levels often to ensure they have plenty of water.
- You can easily refresh hydrangea blooms by giving them a fresh stem cut and submerging the entire flower head and stem in water for 20 min.
- Bloom Size Approx 3 - 4 inches (8-10 cm)
- One Bloom per Stem
- Suggested Delivery: 2 - 3 Days Before Use
Remove flowers from box immediately. While keeping the heads wrapped, cut 1 inch off the stems and put each bunch in water. Leave wrapped bunches in water for an hour before unwrapping heads to arrange into vases. Remove outer protective petals from roses and any greens from the part of the stems that will be in water. Greens can contaminate the water which could contaminate your flowers. If heads droop submerge entire flower in water for one hour to re-hydrate. Re-cut stems and change water on the third day you've had your flowers. For best results, display your roses away from direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.