Chrysanthemums (or Mums as they are often referred to) are a family of flowers whose blooms remind us of beautiful fall days. Mums come in a wide range of colors, petal types and sizes making them an incredibly versatile flower - it is impossible not to find a type of Mum that would work in any type of floral arrangement. Besides the incredible number of sizes, shapes and colors Mums come in naturally, they also take tinting very well - allowing you to customize these flowers to your specific needs. And if that isn't enough, Mums are also a very affordable flower - making mums one of the most popular flowers sold for all types of designs. Mums can be used in any type of floral design, can work well in flower foam or water based centerpieces, they look great out of water for long periods of time, are extremely hardy and quite long lived. If cared for properly, most mums should last a week, usually more.
White Spider Mums
Spider Mums are variety of mums characterized by long, thin, spikey petals surrounding a large center button. While they all resemble an exploding firework, they differ from the Anastasia Spider Mum in that they present with fewer petals - giving them a striking and distinctive appearance. Our Wholesale White Spider Mums are available year round and are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Spider Mums have 1 large rounded bloom (3-5 inches in width) per stem - making them an excellent focal flower. Spider Mums provide volume as well as a unique textural element that pairs well with just about any type of flower in your floral designs. Once you receive your White Spider Mums, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. To protect their heads during shipping, Spider Mums will arrive with netting around each flower head. Leave this on while hydrating your flowers (we recommend leaving the netting on until you are ready to work with your flowers). It is perfectly normal for Mums to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Mums 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale White Spider Mums Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
White Spider Mum Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Spider Mums are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 20 - 23 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Spider Mums hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging.
- Spider Mums are shipped with a protective netting around flower heads. Leave this on while hydrating. It is recommended that you leave the netting on until you are ready to arrange your flowers.
- Each Spider Mum stem features 1 bloom (3 - 5 inches in width)
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date