Chrysanthemums (or Mums as they are often referred to) are a family of flowers whose blooms remind us of beautiful fall days, however, with the exception of a few color options, most varieties are available year round. Mums come in a wide range of colors, petal types and sizes making them an incredibly versatile flower - it is impossible not to find a type of Mum that would work in any type of floral arrangement. And if that isn't enough, Mums are also a very affordable flower - making mums one of the most popular flowers sold for all types of designs. Mums can be used in any type of floral design, work well in flower foam or water based centerpieces, they look great out of water for extended periods of time, are extremely hardy and quite long lived. If cared for properly, most mums should last a 8 - 10, often times more.
Light Pink Cushion Mums
Cushion Mums are a medium sized Mum, with each stem sporting multiple blooms ranging in size from 1 to 3.5 inches in diameter, on average. Cushion Mums have multiple medium length petals surrounding a "pin-cushion like" center. Cushion Mums provide volume as well as a unique textural element that pairs well with just about any type of flower in most floral designs. They pair very well with snapdragons, roses, lilies, stock and gerbera daisies. They are commonly used as a filler flower, but could be used individually in small bud vases for more relaxed farm or wildflower themed events. Our Wholesale Light Pink Cushion Mums are available year round and are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. Once you receive your Light Pink Cushion Mums, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Mums to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. We recommend you receive your Mums 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale Light Pink Cushion Mums Require 7 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Light Pink Cushion Mum Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers
- Cushion Mums are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 6 - 8 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 20 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage left below the water will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers).
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts or extreme heat. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Cushion Mums hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging.
- Each Cushion Mum stem features multiple blooms per stem (3 - 5 on average)
- Suggested Deliver Date 2- 3 Days Before Use Date
In getting your flowers ready for shipping, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. When the flowers arrive and they appear sleepy and thirsty it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases, buckets or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases, buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill them with at least 3 inches of fresh, room temperature water
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears, cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases, buckets or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 207.618.7618
Mauris interdum fringilla augue vitae tincidunt. Curabitur vitae tortor id eros euismod ultrices. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Praesent nulla mi, rutrum ut feugiat at, vestibulum ut neque? Cras tincidunt enim vel aliquet facilisis. Duis congue ullamcorper vehicula. Proin nunc lacus, semper sit amet elit sit amet, aliquet pulvinar erat. Nunc pretium quis sapien eu rhoncus. Suspendisse ornare gravida mi, et placerat tellus tempor vitae.