Spray Roses are miniature versions of their standard rose cousins. They are a spray flower, meaning that each stem contains multiple rose blooms - 3 -5 blooms per stem on average. Spray roses are a beautiful addition to any bouquet or floral arrangement, adding both volume and softness. They mix beautifully with larger roses, lilies, calla lilies, hydrangeas, stock and snapdragons; but, they also look beautiful massed on their own, or in individual small bud vases. A classic flower, Spray Roses are perfect for traditional and formal designs, but they also look beautiful in wildflower, farm and more relaxed floral arrangements. They are a bit more fragile than their standard rose cousins, and do not have the same longevity - but they do very well in both floral foam and water based settings. If cared for properly, spray roses have an average vase life of 4 - 6 days.
Peach Spray Roses
Spray Roses are the smallest member of the Rose family, with each stem sporting multiple small blooms about 1 to 2 inches in diameter. Our Wholesale Peach Spray Roses are available year round and are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. To protect the flowers, our Spray Roses are shipped with their guard petals still attached. All roses have several outer petals that surround the rose blooms which may appear bruised, torn or discolored. THIS IS NORMAL. Simply remove these few outer petals once you have finished hydrating the roses. It is not uncommon for each rose bloom to have 3 - 5 guard petals. Once you receive your Peach Spray Roses, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Spray Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. For your Spray Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below. We recommend you receive your Spray Roses 2 days before your event.
Wholesale Peach Spray Roses Require 4 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Peach Spray Roses Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Spray Roses will arrive with either a rubber band, or plastic or cardboard packaging that hold the flower bunches together. LEAVE THIS ON FOR AT LEAST 4 HOURS WHILE HYDRATING YOUR FLOWERS. After 4 hours, you may carefully remove this packaging. Failure to keep the packaging on the roses while initially hydrating may result in the rose heads drooping.
- Make sure you remove the packaging after 4 hours. The flower heads will begin to swell and you don't want the packaging to bruise the buds at this point.
- Spray Roses are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem Length approx 40 - 50 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers).
- Spray Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Spray Roses open faster, place them in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of your spray roses stem and immediately place in water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Spray Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- Each Spray Rose stem features multiple blooms per stem (3 - 5 on average)