Mid Stem Dark (Hot) Pink Roses
ROSES - Wholesale Roses Require 4 Days Advance Notice
Who doesn't love roses? Whether highlighted in individual bud vases, massed together in bouquets or mixed in with other flowers - roses are perfect for any occasion or theme. Classic and elegant by nature, roses are incredibly popular in formal, traditional and classic floral designs; but, they look just as fabulous in more relaxed, outdoor, and farm themed designs. With all the varieties, colors and sizes roses are available in, you simply cannot go wrong with roses. There is a rose just perfectly suited to your needs! And at farm direct, wholesale pricing - we make it incredibly affordable as well!
Mid-Stem Roses are just shorter versions of our long stem standard roses. Standard Long Stem Roses are 50 cm in length (19 -20 inches) - our mid-stem roses are 16 - 18 inches in length. Mid-Stem rose blooms are the same size as their long stem cousins - but cost less due to their shorter stem length. For most floral work, and definitely for bouquets, 50 cm stem lengths are not as important, as they will be cut down. With a lower price point and our wholesale pricing, mid-stem roses are an excellent way to extend your flower budget and create more and/or larger arrangements. If you want to impress - our wholesale Mid-Stem Roses are the way to go.
Despite their looks, roses are an incredibly hardy flower and easy to work with. Roses do very well in both floral foam and water based settings - making them a good choice for any type of arrangement or bouquet you are looking to create. If cared for properly, most roses have an average vase life of 8 days.
Dark (Hot) Pink Mid-Stem Roses
Our Wholesale Dark (Hot) Pink Mid-Stem Roses are available year round and are cut and shipped straight from the farm - and we 100% guarantee their quality and freshness. We offer the following varieties of Dark (Hot) Pink Mid-Stem Roses: Cherry O!, Hot Lady, Hot Party, Malena, Pink Floyd, Queen Berry, and Topaz. Contact us at (888)264-4154, if you wish to purchase a specific variety. Otherwise, our farms will select one of these varieties and ship it to you.
To protect the flowers, our Mid-Stem Roses are shipped with their guard petals still attached. All roses have several outer petals that surround the rose blooms which may appear bruised, torn or discolored. THIS IS NORMAL. Simply remove these few outer petals once you have finished hydrating the roses. It is not uncommon for each rose bloom to have 5 - 10 guard petals. Once you receive your Dark (Hot) Pink Mid-Stem Roses, remove any leafy foliage that will fall below the water line, cut approximately 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the stems and immediately place them in fresh, cool water, preferably with flower food. It is perfectly normal for Mid-Stem Roses to look thirsty or "tired" upon arrival. They will perk up once they receive a "fresh cut" to their stems and have time to drink up fresh water. For your Mid-Stem Roses to look their best, we highly recommend you follow our care instructions below. We recommend you receive your Mid-Stem Roses 2-3 days before your event.
Wholesale Dark (Hot) Pink Mid-Stem Roses Require 4 Days Advance Notice! Free shipping is included in the price with a 100% guarantee of quality. As these are farm direct from South America, you must have someone there to sign for your package when it arrives!
Dark (Hot) Pink Mid-Stem Roses Cut Flower Care instructions:
- Open box and cut strapping to remove flowers.
- Mid-Stem Roses will arrive with either plastic or cardboard packaging that hold the flower bunches together. LEAVE THIS ON FOR AT LEAST 2 - 4 HOURS WHILE INITIALLY HYDRATING YOUR FLOWERS. After 2 - 4 hours, you may carefully remove this packaging. Failure to keep the packaging on the roses while initially hydrating may result in the rose heads drooping.
- Make sure you remove the packaging after 4 hours. The flower heads will begin to swell and you don't want the packaging to bruise the buds at this point.
- Mid-Stem Roses are shipped in grower's bunches, each bunch containing 25 stems per bunch.
- To protect roses during shipping, roses are double stacked (1 layer of roses is placed over a 2nd layer). When you receive your roses, you will only see 12 rose blooms - you will NOT be able to see the additional 13 roses which form the lower layer in the package. Turn the bundle over, and you will be able to count 25 stems. An image of how our roses are shipped is on our website.
- Stem Length approx 16 - 18 inches
- Remove any green foliage that will fall below the water line from the bottom of the stem (foliage that falls below the water level will form bacteria and reduce the life of your flowers). With roses, or any flower, we recommend you remove as much foliage as possible - foliage absorbs water too - less leaves means more water for the flowers themselves. Leave only the amount of foliage you wish to use.
- Roses will arrive in bud form. Once the roses are hydrated they will bloom to a much larger size. Note: If you wish to have your Roses open faster, place them in very warm (not too hot) water and in a warm (not hot) room. If you wish to slow down the opening process, place them in a cooler room.
- Cut at least 1/2 - 1 inch off the bottom of the rose stem and immediately place in water.
- Place flowers in fresh, cool water out of direct sunlight, drafts and extreme heat or cold. Use of Floral food is recommended. Let Roses hydrate for at least 4 hours before arranging, 12 or more hours is highly recommended. Ensure roses have plenty of water (check regularly - flowers drink a lot upon arrival) and keep the water clean.
- If some of your roses are drooping, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem preventing it from hydrating. Recut the stem, and immediately place in water. Hydrate for at least 4 more hours.
- Do NOT overcrowd your roses in your container. Allow sufficient room for your roses to bloom while hydrating. If the roses are overcrowded while hydrating, it could effect their bloom size.
- Each Rose stem features 1 blooms per stem (2 - 4 inches, on average)